Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Feeling refreshed

Good afternoon........

So the other day I was feeling blah and didn't wanna do my miles, today I woke up dreading to go out to do my 5 miles, the weather outside was raining and I knew I had to go to the gym, argh!!!! hate the gym in the summer, so hot inside and then people around me doing all different types of work outs distract me lol.... I pushed myself because I needed to get these miles in.......boy oh boy did I surprise myself, I did my 5 miles in 48:00 mins. NON STOP, I couldn't believe it, I think it was the best treadmill run I ever had....and I think its because I started off at a slower pace of 10:20 and ended with a 9:22, hey maybe that is the trick to a good run, start off slow and finish hard.......hmmmmmmmm I think I have been doing this running thing all wrong for a couple of years now, lol lol
Never too late to fix it!!
Tomorrow is an easy 3 mile run/walk, whewww lol

Everyone enjoy the rest of the weekend....
See ya real soon!

Danielle
°0°

No comments:

Post a Comment