Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Long week

I feel like this week will never end, its constant softball game after softball game, fun to watch but so tiring running from one game to the next and not to mention the $$$$ at the snack stand for 4 kids ARGH!!!
Also the training, training, training for the 1/2 marathon in October...

My mojo was shot this morning but I managed to push out the 3 miles....tomorrow is my rest day, and believe it or not I am DREADING Saturdays 5 mile run :(

Panicking already about how many long runs I am going to miss when we are on vacation.  I know I'll be OK and its all just mental, I am going to make sure I get some miles in.

Two 1/2 marathons coming up, wow, I can't believe it....I can't believe I ever would have done this in my life!  This was def. not in my future plans growing up. 
Gotta thank Nicole for getting me started and for all the Diva's that stand by each other. 

Signing off now, see ya real soon
Danielle
°0°

No comments:

Post a Comment