Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September 23rd 2015


OMG I don't even know where to begin!!!  Its been well over a month since my last post.
Let me start by saying DISNEY WAS THE BEST part of the summer, the kids were well behaved, at Disney at least lol, the car ride not so much but still better then past car rides.
The weather was hot but not unbearable, the little bit of rain that we got was very refreshing.  I unfort. still don't think I seen and done everything "I" wanted to do!!!!!!!! and I def. did not BUY everything "I" wanted to buy for myself, so I must reward myself when I go back in Feb. without the kids!!!   I def. think you need more then 5 days in Disney......man I wish I owed a piece of MAGIC!












After our trip to Disney, we drove to visit 2 friends in W. Palm, Debi and Richie (in picture its me Debi and her sister Donna) visited with them for the weekend.


















Then we made our way down to the Florida Keys, which was just OK in my book, the kids were a little bored because every time we went to try and take them snorkeling the places were all booked up or no boats were going out or their boats were done :(  but at least they got to paddle board and kayak .  After a long weekend in the Keys we headed home to start the new school year.
Been 20 yrs for me and Phil since we were last here, now we got to show our kids

Beautiful Sunset 




We may not have it all together but together we have it all


 So the school year started off good, now the craziness of after school activities begin and who doesn't love NOT EATING A FAMILY DINNER TOGETHER @@ that's me rolling my eyes......I am sure everyone can relate to that.
But I love the cool weather, NOTICE HOW I SAID COOL and not COLD!!!! When the cold comes I will be wishing I was back in Florida. 

So the training is still going on, down in Florida it was hard to keep up with the training but I managed to be able to run around the hotel in Disney, what a great view, the temps even at 600am were a bit humid so my pace was not the best but who cares, I was able to get two runs in, then the rest of my training was done on treadmills at other hotels.
The diva 1/2 is 12 days away and I am proud to say that I got my long runs in whewwwwww, 
9 miles, 10 miles and 11 miles DONE!!!  Now this weekend is 6 miles and the following weekend is 2 and then the half......then my count down begins for the PHM in Feb. with my Divas!!!!!!!
Once the Diva is over and since I have been taking lots of pictures of my training and pictures with my kids sometimes joining me, I have decided to scrap all those pictures in a scrap book just dedicated to all the training and runs i have done, with myself, my kids and my divas.....lets see if i actually do it, I want to, its just a matter of printing the pictures out and finding the day to scrap.
Well that's all for now, hopefully it won't take me another month before I blog.  

See ya real soon
Danielle   °0°

No comments:

Post a Comment