Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 11, 2014

July 11, 2014

DISNEY        °0°      DISNEY             °0°        DISNEY        °0°
That is all that's on my mind, I don't know why I am so obsessed with it lol lol , But I am looking forward to taking a break from every day life stuff, although I will be behind on my training, I am gonna MAYBEEEEEEEEE try and get a morning run in around the Disney property if i can.....also wondering whens a good time to start my school supply shopping, YIKES!!!!! gotta try and squeeze it in before vacation starts because I won't have time to get it in when we get home.  What to do what to do ack.....


Danielle
   °0°


2 comments:

  1. Suggest if you run you do that early as it will be super humid. Ads are out now for school supplies. If you have kids lists, pic a kid and get it started. Do one kid a week so not overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to but I usually have to wait for phil to get home lol
    Got their lists, you're right, I should pick a kid and do a kid a week....thx

    ReplyDelete