Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 10, 2014

July 10th, 2014

Good morning, today is almost the end of week 2 of training for the Diva Half marathon.
Got to do my 2 miles r/walk in with my little partner Joey (on his bike).
Still praying that flights open up soon for Feb 2015, I really wanna do another Disney run, also counting down the days till our family trip in August, woohoooo

oooh just wanted to add, I am APP HAPPY, I just found an app called FitSnap, you take your picture and add the miles and duration on the pic, so cool, also the Nike+ app does this as well, but I haven't tried it out yet.

bye for now

Danielle
   °0°


2 comments:

  1. Are the girls you went with last marathon going go with you again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am hoping some of them are if not others, it all depends on air fare for me

      Delete