Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 13, 2014

October 13, 2014

Whewww finished!!! The Diva run is done, did a good time, not that I was trying to beat it ;) the run itself was good but the wind kicked my ass at some points.
Nicole & Maddy doing their 5K
Finishers 
Congrats to all the Divas that completed the 5K & 1/2 and all the little Divas to, and to Bella for completing her first 1/2 at age 12, awesome!!! 


So now its on the the Princess Half Marathon in February.
I've given myself a week to relax and the guilt has set in, technically I don't need to start training yet for the PHM but I don't wanna sit down too much longer, so Tuesday me, Laura & Katya are doing a virtual run for Organic Farming, and then I would like to do a virtual run for cancer.  I found a website that you can do virtual runs for awareness, you pay the cost of the medal and a percentage goes to the cause.  First time trying it so we'll see but looks interesting and feedback on the site was good.  If anyone is interested the site is http://www.racesforawareness.com/

Now I got myself into a lottery pool for the NYC 1/2 marathon, ack!!!! its a 50/50 chance, so good luck to the Divas that entered the pool.  Well that's all for now folks. 
See ya real soon

  Danielle
    °0°


Bella (12) Nicole (9) and Madison (6) WTG Girls



No comments:

Post a Comment