Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 25, 2014

Where there is a will.....

there is a way...........

So I begged my kids to let me get my 4 miles in today, I begged them to ride their bikes around the corner with me until I hit my 4 miles......well, god bless them but I can only push them so much in this HOT, HUMID, LATE AFTERNOON, I managed to get 3.53 miles in, .50 less then what I was suppose to do. 


You know what, I am not going to beat myself up over not finishing my 4 miles you know why, because I def. have earned it especially when I did extra running on the days I was suppose to walk.....so there!! 

LOL  Unfort. I am the type that needs to be convinced I will be "OK"

Little Joey took my phone from me and snapped this picture while I was catching my breathe, he said, "Mommy I know you like to take pictures after you run so I took one of you"

Now tomorrow I can rest easy knowing I did my best, and Sunday when I have to walk 3 miles, I may just walk 2 and run 1....hahaha, see I am contradicting myself.

Good evening all
See you real soon

  Danielle
   °0°

8 comments:

  1. Such good kiddies you have. You are doing a great job! Joey took a good pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I def, do Kelly, thank you, yeah joey is pretty good lol

      Delete
  2. Don't beat yourself up. Do your best, that's allyou can ask of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely don't beat yourself up! it is HARD (and dangerous) to push yourself when it is so brutally hot and humid!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah!! I am def. my worst enemy ack lol

      Delete
  4. You got out there that is half the battle.

    ReplyDelete